PIPE FIX CPVC 307 MEDIUM-BODIED PVC SOLVENT CEMENT
PIPE FIX CPVC 307 is yellow colored, medium-bodied CPVC solvent cement used for joining CPVC pipes & fittings. It is recommended for potable water piping as well as pressurized pipes. It can withstand temperatures up to 82°C and can be used without a Primer.
- Pipe assemblies recommended at temperature above 5°C for CPVC Pipe through 2” interference
- Suitable for all kinds of PVC pipes & fittings up to 4” diameter under pressure line and up to 6” diameter of all class of non-pressure pipelinet
- Medium-bodied fast drying CPVC solvent cement
- For potable water up to 82°C
- Low VOC
- High solid content
- Can sustain High Pressure
- Resists Algal & Bacterial growth
- Ideal product for Hot-water plumbing
PIPE FIX uPVC 206 MEDIUM-BODIED uPVC SOLVENT CEMENT
PIPE FIX uPVC 206 is fast setting solvent cement for joining uPVC pipes & fittings for low pressure and drainage systems. It can be used for uPVC pipes transporting potable water as well as for materials like PVC, Acrylic & ABS.
- uPVC Pipe assemblies recommended for industrial, irrigation, electrical conduit, plumbing, including PVC foam core pipe size through 6” dia. Interference fit. Sch. 80 through 4” dia.
- Suitable for domestic plumbing, agriculture pipeline, boring application and door manufacturing
- Medium-bodied uPVC Solvent Cement
- Solvent Cement for use with un-plasticized PVC Pipes & Fittings
- Low VOC
- Ideal product for cold water plumbing
PIPE FIX PVC 101 REGULAR-BODIED PVC SOLVENT CEMENT
PIPE FIX PVC 101 is regular-bodied PVC Solvent Cement for PVC pipes & fittings up to 6” diameter. It is suitable for conduit & low-pressure and drainage systems.
- Low-pressure PVC pipes and fittings and drainage systems. Assembly recommended at temperature above 5°C. Allowable gap: 0.3 mm. interference: 0.2 mm
- Borewell fittings
- Joining electrical conduits
- Regular-bodied PVC Solvent Cement
- Low VOC
- Low Viscous-High Coverage