The Capsuled ANARBITS Technique
RexTP system is based on Anaerobic Aerobic Biological Treatment System (ANARBITS) technology which is designed for post septic tank effluent treatment. However, in absence of a septic tank, the system design incorporates an internal fecal separation tank prior to the treatment of the supernatant in order to limit the energy and area requirement. The technology has been approved by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkie and the performance evaluation of the system has been carried out by National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of the System
RexTP is a package sewage treatment plant based on ANARBITS technology. It is an extremely user – friendly system which combines the advantages of anaerobic and aerobic processes to deliver excellent quality treated water.
Available in capacities ranging from suitability for 50 people up to 1250 people in one single battery. For any additional capacity, multiple batteries can be supplied.
The main advantages of this system are as follows:
- Corrosion Proof - Since the shell used as the reaction tank for RexTP is made from HDPE material, the system is virtually corrosion proof, which is a major advantage in environments which have higher humidity and moisture contents
- Low Energy Consumption - Since the system utilizes an anaerobic system followed by aerobic system, the energy consumption is reduced by 50% compared to the conventional systems
- Low Area Requirement -The system is designed to be compact and area saving. Hence, even the largest unit catering to 1250 people occupies an area of 50 m2 at the most. The added advantage is that this unit can be installed underground. Hence, no dead space remains
- Zero Chemical Consumption -Since the system is based on a biological mode of treatment, once stabilized and in continuous use, this system does not require any type of chemical dosing. The only chemical phase is in the form of Ozonation, which is automatic in nature
- Self-Sustaining System -This system takes care of its processes provided that the incoming wastewater is consistent
- Excellent Shock Loading Capacity -Since the system comprises of multiple point organic reduction, it handles shock loading effectively without hampering the output parameters
- Simple Automation For Semi-Automatic Working-The system utilizes level sensor and timer-based mechanisms due to which the system energy is optimized to the best possible extent
- Solar Energy Based Operation - An alternative for solar energy-based operation is possible due to the low energy requirement of the system
RexTP does not require continuous monitoring by skilled operators. Once in a day monitoring of system running and periodic (bi-weekly) monitoring of equipment health by a semi-skilled person is satisfactory to ensure the system performance.